Monday, October 6, 2008

Substitute Teacher


Man, it's been awhile since I've blogged on this blog. Sorry! I have been busy. Right now DH & DS are gone they went to a men's discipleship class, out of town and DD is playing with friends. Onto school. Today DH played substitute teacher for me for a few of the "classes". He worked the night shift, so he was home today. I had errands, grocery shopping to do and he offered to help me out. What a swell guy! You know as I was putting on my shoes to leave, I was listening to DH in the kitchen teaching our children. My heart fell in love with him even more. Here's a man dressed in grubbies getting ready to work on the truck (again), with his "do rag" on and yet he stops to take time to teach our children and to help out his wife. I am truly blessed. I won't be forgetting today for awhile!
Sorry to get all sappy on ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when you get to fall in love with your hubby all over again - every day?!

I love it when my Big P can do this for me. it truly is a blessing!