Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For Sale

I know I have a few readers, so I am putting this out there.

I have a few items I am selling.
All items are in very good condition and come from a smoke-free home. I prefer PayPal, but will take checks.


Postage paid on the following items:

Writing Strands - Both for $15
Student Level 4
Evaluating Writing

MUS - Algebra I - Both for $20 DVD
Teachers Guide

Diana Waring - All for $40 These all go together.
Ancient Civilization and the Bible Vol. One 5th-12th (a bit older version)
Student and Teacher books
Cds: What in The World's Going on Here & True Tales

A Reason for Science - Each for $45, plus s/h as the kits aren't media mail
Both have almost complete kits and Teachers Book. The items missing you will more then likely have at home. When looking this item up, they show five student books. I just called them and they gladly gave me the homeschool deal. You can order as many or as few books.
Level F
Level G

If you need the links just let me know. 
If you are interested just let me know in the comments.
As always, thanks for looking!

No comments: