Thursday, April 7, 2011

random

Son has started an art program, Draw Today from Sonlight.
He LOVES to draw.  He came out of the womb sucking his thumb and drawing with the other hand.

This is his first full art project.  He had a few little ones.

He could spent hours like this.

We recently went on a field trip to a few places, Albuquerque and Santa Fe.  I blogged about it here, here and here.
Here we are at the Natural Museum of Science in Albq.
You can see that our home schooling has paid off! 

Son's third drawing.  (More like erasing.)
It's Beethoven.  He looked more abstract before some touch ups.

Today I caught up (almost) on grades, credits, transcripts and all of that fun stuff.

Home schooling can't be good for trees.
I can't tell you how many copies I make in a school year.
Today I copied a weeks worth of SOTW tests plus more.
Thankfully dinner is in the crock pot. 
Unfortunately, the cabbage and onions are not pleasing to the nose.

1 comment:

Dawn @ The Momma Knows said...

Okay, so I've been stalking, er, exploring your sites and I've come to the conclusion that maybe we were separated at birth. :D I also homeschool and LOVE DIGISCRAPPING. My daughter and I did the Draw Today program together when she was in about 8th grade and we loved it (except the whole charcoal/chalk on paper thing... for me it's like nails on a chalkboard and that was hard!) So anyway, nice to "meet" you!