Monday, August 11, 2008

MOM!! He's hitting me with his underwear!


Have you ever had one of those days that you've heard "MOM!! He's hitting me with his underwear!" after you've wrestled division, done a spelling test, clipped coupons, put a load of laundry on, done the dishes, have a head cold or allergies, etc...and it's only 9:30am and you're trying to get into the shower so you can grocery shop, pay bills, etc? Well, today has been one of those days. Today is the first day of public school here and for many HS. We started a week early and boy am I glad we did. But a quick thought crossed my mind as I was putting the wash into the dryer, "First day of school. What am I doing?" Then I remembered why and what I HS for and finished the laundry, thanking God that I have kids to HS and got refocused. Good thing I prayed this morning, before underwear starting flinging!

No comments: