Friday, September 12, 2008

Update

Just a quick update. Things have been going good. Some days are longer then others. Math has been taking a long time. It seems like they both need help at the same times. Other times they just sail through it.

Some non-academic changes, C smiles when I wake her sometimes now! (It's been years.) She likes to cook and is quickly picking things up. J does better having sister there. There are more but my brain is a bit tired.

Some of what we are covering.
History - The Rise of Civilization's
Math - Angles, measuring, big addition, fractions, subtraction, Roman Numerals, $$, etc.
Language Arts - Homonyms, poems, speaking, listening properly, propaganda, spelling, etc.
Science - Types of science, scientists, insects, birds, etc.

J still practicing his drums. He also reads to C. She is such a help to me. They are both reading a classic book each. C reads all of the time though.

Well, I need to get! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you all who read my blog!

No comments: